6/12/2014

christina rossetti poems-A Birthday, k-pop songs-Some

Christina rossetti poems-A Birthday, k-pop songs 'Some'


Let us read a good poem & A lovely song (づ'0')づ



A Birthday
christina rossetti poems


My heart is like a singing bird

Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

My heart is like an apple-tree

Whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit;

My heart is like a rainbow shell

That paddles in a halcyon sea;






My heart is gladder than all these

Because the birthday of my life

Is come, my love is come to me...







생일(A Birthday)
크리스티나 로제티


내 마음은 물가의 가지에 둥지를 튼 

한 마리 노래하는 새입니다.

내 마음은 탐스런 열매로 가지가 휘어진

한 그루 사과나무입니다.

내 마음은 무지갯빛 조가비, 

고요한 바다에서 춤추는 조가비입니다.




내 마음은 이 모든 것들보다 행복합니다.

이제야 내 삶이 시작되었으니까요.

내게 사랑이 찾아왔으니까요.









It seems to be poetry that express sentiment which throb

because love is begun now just.





Before dating, when love is begun, express 'Some(썸)' in the Korea.

It is coined word that express man and woman relation on the verge of dating.

'Some(썸)' was derived in English 'Something'.





k-pop songs 'Some' ♪


ⓒ starshipTV / Soyou and JungGiGo 'Some'

K-pop songs 'Some' is collaboration song of Soyou and JungGiGo.

I really liked collaboration song of Soyou and JungGiGo.





k-pop songs 'Some' cover song ♪ 


ⓒ Soyou and JungGiGo 'Some' - Jason Ray cover


Oh ! Amazing.

I admire that the songs in Korean transform into English

Feeling of cover which Jason Ray calls is really soft.






No comments:

Post a Comment