3/14/2018

What is so special about March 14th? The 34th Foundation day of Shincheonji

What is so special about March 14th? The 34th Foundation day of Shincheonji 



What word comes to your mind first about March 14th?


Today's a white day. White Day is celebrated on March 14 every year in Korea. 

White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in Japan. Later, the tradition of White Day was also introduced to Korea and Taiwan.


What is so special about March 14th? I'll let you know the breaking new on Mar. 14.




▶ The 34th foundation day of Shincheonji Live ☞ Click


March 14th 1984 which is the 34th foundation day of Shincheonji Church of Jesus.

This is the day that we see a new heaven and a new earth in our eyes. This is written in the Bible. A new heaven and a new earth is the final destination which God's will was prophesied, fulfilled and recorded in the Bible with the blood of apostles.

There is a short cut to meet God who prophesied in the Bible and fulfilled on earth.




Shincheonji Church is spreading to the whole world about gospel light of "the real certainty in the Bible" which was prophesied and fulfilled. 

And Shincheonji Church is delivering the truth of the Bible without cost and spread the love of God.

The eternal gospel is sweeter than Chocolate. 





I would like to introduce the word of Shincheonji to you in honor of the foundation day of Shicheonji Church of Jesus.

Many people have anxiety and depression living in this society. Our people are losing that faith, so am I. 

I grew up as a Christian but I stayed away from church and I did not know much about the word of God. 

I was invited to do the free bible course provided by Shincheonji, The Zion Mission Centre through my mother. 

I was so grateful that it is the word teaches me how to be the 'genuine believers' who are acknowledged by heaven.

We cannot become superficial believers. As long as we have begun to live the life of faith, we should walk the righteous path. And we should become the people of the truth.





I want all of you to receive grace and love from God through this the real certainty taken place as promised in the Bible.

I pray that all will come and take the free gift of the water of life(Rv 22:17) in order to become reborn and receive salvation.



To find out more about Shincheonji, Please do visit :


No comments:

Post a Comment